On September 26, the Ministry for development of information technologies and communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan organized a press tour to the Innovation center named after Mirzo Ulugbek.
The center of Mirzo Ulugbek was established according to the Action Strategy of five priority directions of development of the Republic of Uzbekistan in 2017-2021 years, in accordance with the decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On measures on radical improvement of conditions for development of the information technology industry in the Republic,” as well as to encourage and attract domestic and foreign investment.
The Center is entrusted with:
– creation of necessary organizational-technical and financial-economic conditions for manufacturers of information technology on domestic and foreign markets;
– assisting the residents of the Innovation center in attracting foreign investments for implementation of competitive projects in the field of ICT on internal and external markets;
– supporting talented youth in the implementation of “startup” projects;
– organization of training and retraining in the field of ICT by conducting short-term and medium-term specialized training, including by invitation of foreign experts;
– organizing seminars and workshops, training courses for IT professionals, including with participation of foreign experts.