Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
In accordance with the State Program “Year of attention and care for the senior generation” and to provide adequate attention to persons under the age of 100 years and more, as well as strengthening of targeted social protection and material support for pensioners, veterans of war and labor front of 1941-1945:
- To set a May 1, 2015 the monthly pension supplements citizens who have reached the age of 100 years or more, in the amount of 100 percent of the minimum wage.
To determine what funding amounts monthly pension supplements citizens who have reached the age of 100 years or more, will be at the expense of extra-budgetary Pension Fund under the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- To approve a May 1, 2015 updated list of privileged categories of individuals granted monthly compensation cash payments for housing and communal services in the amount of differentiated minimum wage, according to the appendix №1.
- To write off for 2015 from citizens who have reached the age of 75 years or more, the amount of overpaid pensions and benefits identified by the results of accuracy audits of pensions and benefits, as well as the application of benefits provided by the legislation.
- To make changes and declare null and void from May 1, 2015 some decrees of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan in accordance with Appendix №2 and №3.
- The Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan jointly with the concerned ministries and departments within a month:
to make proposals to the Cabinet of Ministers on changes and amendments to the legislation arising from this Decree;
to bring departmental regulations into conformity with this Decree.
- The enforcement of this Decree to entrust to the Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Sh.Mirziyoyev
President of Uzbekistan Islam Karimov
Tashkent, April 14, 2015